School’s out and hot muggy weather stretches endlessly ahead… what better time to join us at the Hacktory for some tinker-time (and central AC)? Here’s a quick rundown of what’s coming up in the next couple of weeks:
- First: there’s no Project Night on July 4, as it’s Independence Day. But we’ll be back in force on July 11, hosting PhillyPUG Project Night for the second month in a row! Whether you’re just dipping into Python for the first time or an experienced dev, you’ll find congenial & supportive company at Project Night, 7-9pm.
- Ever wanted to make your own electronica? Our Intro to Audio Synthesis class will give you the tools and the know-how to jump in and make some noise! Join us on Wednesday July 17, 7-9pm.
- We’ve rescheduled our Meet the Multimeter workshop to Saturday July 13, 1-4pm, so if you’ve been curious about how to start working with electronics, sign up today! The class is $10, or $25 including a multimeter. (New to electronics? Stay tuned for our Intro to Soldering workshop, coming up August 7!)
- Saturday July 13 is also Soft Circuit Saturday, our monthly gathering for people who craft with circuits. We skipped last month to hang out at Fleischer ARTspiration, so we hope you’ll come by & show us what you’ve been working on!
- We are rolling out a new event for those interested in creating interactive art. On Saturday July 27, 12 -4 pm we are hosting Max Project Workshop (How Can I Help You?) This event is meant to help anyone work on a project you’ve already started with Max. There’s only 5 slots so you can have lots of one-on-one time with our awesome instructor, and it’s only $5! Check out the details and sign up here.